Monday, September 20, 2010

BP_12_iMovie

This week I have been watching videos and playing around with iMovie.  One of the interesting things that I found out how to do was just put audio over a video.  You can detach audio from a video file and put it on top of another video.  This allows for layers of audio.  I could even record myself singing different things and put it all together for some harmony!

Another interesting thing I figured out was how to load music onto iMovie.  The first time I tried it I sat there for about 90 mintues trying to figure it out before I quit.  After watching the videos on lynda.com it made it alot easier and I think I will try to make a small music video with it.

One last thing I found out about iMovie is how to upload my videos to youtube or share them with my friends and family.  iMovie makes it very easy.  As easy as clicking on share then choosing your option.  The lynda.com videos over iMovie were very helpful and would reccomend them to everyone.  I am not a novice movie maker but I have never done it with iMovie.  Going from the other two programs I know to iMovie can be very frustrating because of the different interface and layout.  However the videos make it easy, just have to put in the time and effort to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment