Sunday, June 12, 2011

Free Post - Art of Possibility pt 2

One of the ideas I came away with after reading the first four chapters of the book is that people do not put themselves in position to move up the ladder or to succeed.  I feel that is what the chapter Being a Contribution was hinting at and that is also something that I personally believe.  I think people get very comfortable in their lives with what they do and, as humans, we are creatures of habit.  So we become comfortable in our daily lives, not moving up the chain as educators or in other jobs as well.  I think that is what separates the people who are bosses from the people who work for the bosses a lot of the time.  I think people are not contributing like they should be or like they could be to help themselves because we get comfortable in our lives that we do not like to take the extra step.

No comments:

Post a Comment