Sunday, June 5, 2011

Free Post - Motivation

I am having a very hard time staying motivated the last month or so.  I procrastinate everything til the last minute and cannot convince myself to sit down and do it earlier.  I have been in the process of interviewing for new jobs over the last three months and now I got one!  I'm very excited, however this masters has moved to the back of my mind.  We only have two months left and I keep telling myself that but it still does nothing for my mentality right now!  Any suggestions for ways you guys stay motivated to finish up these last 7 weeks of our year long masters?

1 comment:

  1. A lot of what helps folks keep going is just wanting to finish with your friends. It is very tough to make it all the way through, so anything that you can use to keep motivated, hang on to it.

    ReplyDelete